Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is it for?
You, likely, but not certainly. See here for more details.
2. How does the ARPM Certificate compare with a Master’s in Financial Engineering (MFE), CFA, FRM or PRM designation?
• ARPM Certificate is fueled by the ARPM Lab, a unified, all-encompassing, interactive e-learning platform with all the practice materials, delivered on interconnected channels:
ARPM vs CFA/FRM/PRM
The ARPM Certificate demonstrates a higher mathematical proficiency and complements such designations.
ARPM vs MFE
Cost and time commitment are much less.
The four modules of the ARPM Certificate cover all and only what you need to learn, without overlaps:
1. Data Science for Finance
2. Financial Engineering for Investment
3. Quantitative Risk Management
4. Quantitative Portfolio Management
1. How do I pay for it?
You can go to our Pricing page here, select the program and pay by credit card. We accept all major credit cards. We also accept payment through bank wires and certified checks. Please contact email@example.com for details.
2. Is there any monthly plan?
Yes, for our yearly packages, we offer a financial plan. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquires.
3. Is there a refund policy?
Yes, please refer to our Pricing page.
1. Do I need to enroll in any of your programs to take the Certificate exams?
No, you can enroll for the ARPM Certificate independently. However, we recommend that you participate in one of our programs for easier maneuverability through the vast curriculum of the ARPM Body of Knowledge.
2. Is there any deadline to enroll for the Certificate?
You can enroll at any time: The Level I and Level II exams are held on specific dates in the year. The Project can be submitted at any time. See here for details.
3. How do I estimate the preparation time?
The self-study preparation varies greatly based on your background. However, for reference, you will need approximately 5 months to take both Level I and Level II, if you choose to be guided by the ARPM Marathon or the ARPM Marathon Certificate.
4. Is the Body of Knowledge available in other languages?
Yes, the Body of Knowledge is covered through the ARPM Lab which is available in many languages.
1. How do I prepare for ARPM Certificate? What course material would I have access to?
To prepare, you can use any materials available to you: textbooks, internet, code, etc... However, the ARPM Lab covers in depth precisely the topics of the ARPM Certificate Body of Knowledge across theory, case studies, data animations, code, exercises, slides.
Furthermore, we have created two programs that leverage the ARPM Lab to walk you through the topics of the ARPM Certificate: the (faster) ARPM Bootcamp, and the (deeper) ARPM Marathon. To facilitate this, we also offer the ARPM Marathon Certificate (a combination of the Marathon and the Certificate), at a special price.
2. Do you provide any guidance during the program? Are the instructors available for Q&A?
If you enroll in the ARPM Marathon or the ARPM Marathon Certificate, our instructors will guide you through this vast Body of Knowledge..
1. Can I take the Level I exam, the Level II exam, and the Practical Project in any order?
Yes, you do not need to follow any specific order, as long as you complete the three parts within a time span of three years.
2. Are the Certificate exams difficult?
We set the bar high in order for the ARPM Certificate to speak for your skills to the employers that trust us.
3. Are there any mock-up exams that I can do for practice?
4. What if I do not pass the exams? How many times and when can I repeat an exam of the ARPM Certificate?
You can repeat either Level I or Level II exams any number of times, whenever the exams are offered, at the discounted repeat price.