In partnership with GARP
New York, 12-17 August 2019 | Online Anytime
Intensive training on data science for finance, quantitative risk modeling and portfolio construction
Intense program in modern quantitative finance
✓ Overview of 4 learning modules: Data Science for Finance, Financial Engineering for Investment, Quantitative Risk Management and Quantitative Portfolio Management
✓ 37 hours lectures | 13 hours review sessions
✓ Onsite: 6 days in August in NY | Online: anytime
✓ Access to the ARPM Lab
✓ Networking: top quants in the industry and hundreds of attendees
✓ Private Q&A forum
✓ Academic credits at Partner Universities
✓ GARP CPD & CFA Institute CE
✓ Certificate of Completion
The Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (ARPM) Bootcamp is an intense training that:
- Provides a broad overview of modern quantitative finance, across asset management, banking and insurance
- Enables understanding of inter-relationships between topics across theory and implementation
The ARPM Bootcamp is delivered on the ARPM Lab.
The program includes the most advanced quantitative techniques in:
Data science and machine learning
Investment risk management
Enterprise risk management
The program is constantly updated and gets richer year after year.
Intense 6-day training/networking event with review sessions.
Curated Bootcamp video lectures, embedded in the ARPM Lab, with user-friendly access to all the support materials.
Choose whether to attend the ARPM Bootcamp onsite in 6 concentrated days, or online at your own pace.
- Virtual Classroom: online venue to socialize with fellow Bootcampers and ARPM instructors
- Social Mixer: an informal gathering to mingle, chat, play, share memories, and take photos in our booth
- Guest speakers: meet in person the top quants in the industry
- Physical presence (onsite)
- 50 hours of ARPM Lab activity (online)
- 40 GARP CPD
- Academic credits at partner universities
We deliver the ARPM Bootcamp to corporates to suit their requirements. We, also, work with partner universities for joint delivery of the ARPM Bootcamp.
Contact us for more information.